My favourite gallery


When it comes to art to complete a home my clients are always interested in not only my thoughts but also which galleries I suggest they visit. Whilst Sydney and Melbourne are bursting with fantastic exhibitions and many gifted artists, on the Gold Coast the art scene is a little smaller so its important for me to work with someone that has not only an outstanding reputation but the skills and knowledge I trust.
I recently caught up with Anthea Polson at her gallery in Main Beach. Not only is this one of my favourite galleries for its diverse range of represented and exhibiting artists, but when it comes to selecting art Anthea and her team's guidance are second to none.

Anthea is currently running a portrait show which is well worth a look in her recently expanded space.

Anthea Polson Art
19-20 Mariners Cove, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tucker Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.