Happy holidays



Having never seen a white Christmas I'm loving these pictures from a very cold but beautiful looking Netherlands.

Well it has been an amazing year for me and my team in our new location and larger store. We have adapted and continued to grow through some troubling times in the world, thanks to the wonderful clients and friends that have supported us. I have loved the opportunity to work on and help create some beautiful homes and am excited to be starting several new projects in the New Year, after my return from a short break traveling through Rajasthan.

I'm looking forward to continuing this blog through 2011 where I hope to share those things that inspire my travels and work.

Tonight I'm off to my favourite hotel Palazzo Versace to finally relax after such a busy time and soak up some festive ambiance. Yeah!!

Wishing you all the very best for the holiday season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tucker Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.