Back from my travels


After an amazing trip through India and China it is great to be home again. During my travels I was constantly inspired by so many different things, from unique products and crafts to inspired combinations of colour and design.
Will there be new furniture and decorating products in store? With so many wonderful products in the world who could resist bringing parts of that back to Australia! Over the months ahead we have several containers due to arrive as well as our own exclusive range of furniture that I am very excited about.
In my absence Aria Home Interiors has continued to receive plenty of new goodies. This retro inspired sofa and ikat finished chest of drawers has just arrived and been placed in our latest window display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tucker Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.