Sydney


I have arrived home after a fantastic week in Sydney. While primarily there to attend Decoration & Design at Darling Harbour it was also such a wonderful opportunity to catch up with friends and visit some of my favourite design stores. For me no trip would be complete without visiting The Country Trader. The store has recently been extended with even more amazing pieces sourced from around the globe and piled high for visual delight. The wonderful staff make spending time in store such a great experience!

Now that I am back there is a lot to do before I head overseas in a weeks time, with two new containers of furniture arriving there will be no rest, hopefully I can post some images before I leave....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tucker Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.