I'm back.....



I have arrived back in Australia to the cool fresh air we are so lucky to have here. Over the last week during my travels in India the temperatures reached a very uncomfortable 45 degrees and I experienced my first sand storm. Wow I love traveling! India is such a feast for the eyes, from amazing colours and rituals to the just plain crazy such as never ending traffic with every mode of transport possible. I was also lucky enough to be invited to a Sikh Temple, with over a thousand people in prayer at the time and the only westerner in attendance, it was an amazing experience.

Well its back to work this week. While I have been away we have received pieces from our new vintage leather collection which I am looking forward to unpacking tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Tucker Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Big Homes.